The SNAS Education
SNAS University offers two-year Mphil ,Four years Phd programe and a five month post graduate education certificate . A service learning component is built into the curriculum. The SNAS education challenges students to not only polish their critical thinking and communication skills, but also apply theory to practice through class projects and internships.
1. Ethics and Civic Engagement
A SNAS student is an ethical, responsible and engaged member of his/her community.
- Demonstrates concern for others
- Has the courage to be ethical and demand ethical behaviour from his/her peers
- Does the right thing when nobody is looking
2. Critical thinking and Quantitative Reasoning
A SNAS student is able to apply critical thinking and quantitative reasoning to approach complex problems.
- Demonstrates skills in data analysis and modeling
- Sees things from multiple perspectives
- Has awareness of a broad range of concepts and ideas that have personal, local and global significance
A SNAS student is an excellent communicator in a variety of forms.
4. Leadership and Teamwork
A SNAS student is adept at leading and functioning in teams.
- Demonstrates confidence and humility
- Has good interpersonal skills and engages fully with members of a team
- Is organized and able to plan and follow through on complex projects
5. Innovation and Action
A SNAS student takes intellectual risks and demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit.
6.Curiosity and Skill
A SNAS student is inquisitive and confident, has breadth of knowledge, and has attained a high level of mastery in his/her chosen field.
- Probes deeply and continuously in a chosen field
- Keeps an open mind
- Shows confidence but never feels he/she knows it all
- Demonstrates awareness of global and multicultural issues
7. Technological Competence
A SNAS student is an effective and flexible user of technology.